This is the first time they have happened in four centuries of American history.
1. Acts of hostility toward people of Biblical faith:
- April 2008 – Obama speaks disrespectfully of Christians, saying they “cling to guns or religion” and have an “antipathy to people who aren’t like them.”
This entire document is alarming, not only for Christians, but for equality in general. This combination really bothers me:
- September 2011 – The Army issues guidelines for Walter Reed Medical Center stipulating that “No religious items (i.e. Bibles, reading materials and/or facts) are allowed to be given away or used during a visit.” 20
- November 2011 – The Air Force Academy rescinds support for Operation Christmas Child, a program to send holiday gifts to impoverished children across the world, because the program is run by a Christian charity. 21
- November 2011 – The Air Force Academy pays $80,000 to add a Stonehenge-like worship center for pagans, druids, witches and Wiccans. 22
- October 2011 – The Obama administration eliminates federal grants to the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops for their extensive programs that aid victims of human trafficking because the Catholic Church is anti-abortion. 43
The first and the third bullet together bother me because no religious items are allowed to be read during their visit. Maybe it’s all just to keep religion out of government, right? No, not according to the third bullet. As Obama continuously says, he “inherited a $1 trillion deficit,” but apparently had $80,000 to spare for non-Christian worship.
The second and fourth bother me because now you’re punishing and failing to aid children in the name of “equality.” Explain to a child, “I’m sorry, you won’t be getting any Christmas presents this year because you’re Christian.” And I cannot believe Obama would go so far as to STOP aiding a cause that fights to end human trafficking because they’re anti-abortion. The issues are unrelated. How many other causes are even able to give as much aid to the tragedy of human trafficking? All he is doing is harming girls - those who he fights for the “right” to have “control over their own body” - by withdrawing aid and allowing them to be sex slaves.
I already knew I wasn’t for Obama, but this absolutely disgusts me.